What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Jerry610
    I am looking for an apartment for 2 people, me and my friend and she’s a girl. We are 21 years old and we’re coming to Berlin for a semester abroad at GUC in Berlin. We’ll be staying from 5/10/2021 till 28/2/2022 (5 months) Our budget is 600-1000€ and w... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Just had a unresolved issue with Customer Support. Now I get one of those "customer service surveys" asking for customer feedback. Is this new?? Thoughts? Latest reply by M199
    Hi Everyone, I just had a couple book 2 guests for 3 nights, July 9-12. They have 13 five-star reviews, so I felt comfortable booking them. Then the guest messaged me that " just realized we were looking for a place but did not specify that we will have a... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I know others have inquired about this, but does anyone know if Airbnb is exploring the idea of adding virtual tours to listings? It feels like it could alleviate a lot of guest complaints who don't like the floor plan and layout of homes but don't reali... Latest reply by Lawrene0