What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Margaret1494
    A potential guest contacted me yesterday asking if a 20% special offer that showed up on the Request to Book page was reflected in the quoted price. I don't have any promotions in place. I searched my listing as a potential guest and saw the promotion: "B... Latest reply by Joseph1512
    This topic is part of the CC Hospitality Festival. The original topic was posted on the German-speaking Community Center by @Till-and-Jutta0, and we have translated it below. ------ This period has been a real challenge for society as a whole, a... Latest reply by Miloud0
    • Quincy_1-1629713856813.jpeg
    • Screenshot 2021-08-23 at 11.04.00.png
    • Screenshot 2021-08-23 at 11.15.46.png
     Hello. I found out today that a family who rented my property had extra guests camping on site. I had no knowledge of this. I know they were (probably) sleeping outside, but they probably used the facilities inside the house. They also pitched the tent o... Latest reply by Chris14877
    • D189FCDB-F8EC-4131-8ABA-F18993B3D82A.jpeg
    I had young guests who were setting up the rear deck for a party( hanging signs and birthday party decor), I confronted them and said that I can not have any parties here, they said that they will only have the 5 guests and call anyone else who might be c... Latest reply by Brian2036
    I have instant book and I have not been getting any introductory messages from guests . I have contacted Airbnb… I was not able to get an answer from the person I spoke with . She needed to look into it … it’s now been several days later and still no a...