What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Margaret1494
    I am airbnb host since 2018 with good ratings and following everything. Suddenly my listing shows suspended. I tried to contact customer service but no response apart from that the department who takes care will contact and then do not have phone to reach... Latest reply by Brian2036
    My first hosting is almost over, what is the window within which my guests can leave a review?I have a £1000 security deposit and their dog has caused some damage but its not a service dog so I'm not covered, what are my options? thanks Latest reply by Heidi639
    Hello from Down Under,Australia has very strict state laws limiting movement at the moment. I cannot see these restrictions coming down as we enter our peak periods in Dec/Jan. I have had a booking for a full week in our peak period from someone who is cu... Latest reply by Colleen253
    I'd like to tell you about a recent incident in which a bedside lamp was damaged by one of my guests. Because the damage was primarily to the wiring, it would have cost more to repair than to replace the damaged lamp. I was first hesitant to file a claim ... Latest reply by Kelly-And-Vladimir0
    hello I'm here to write about how much I loved airbnb as a guest and how much I understand the inefficiency as a host. I rented my house as a boy for two months, at first everything is fine (the first two days), then the neighbors' moans begin. despite th... Latest reply by Elaine701
    I have been a host for many years.. Recently I connected Cloud beds as my new channel manager. After the connection all of my messages disappeared from my inbox, including any messages from Airbnb Support.. it just totally erased all messages and they a...
    @Stephanie @Nick @Quincy I was wondering how a person can make a comment on CC with no photo of who they are. They did have a name but when checking profile no photo and only email for reference. Just wondering if Airbnb is really doing their job on check... Latest reply by Laurelle3