What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Margaret1494
    Hi all, does anyone know how to set seasonal minimum rates? At the moment, it's the same all year round and the Airbnb smart pricing barely changes it (maybe an extra €2 in peak season but that's all). I'd like to be able to set three levels of minimum ra... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hospitality is defined by Collins's Dictionary as a “friendly, welcoming behaviour towards guests or people you have just met, and this builds onto a relationship between a guest and a host”. Hospitality is also anticipating your guests needs, for example... Latest reply by Laurelle3
    Joined Airbnb in April 2021. Was able to simply download a calender (with selected dates). So, for example, I could send my housekeeper a calendar that showed the last months guests and next months guests, one for billing purposes and two for scheduling... Latest reply by Kert12
    This topic is part of the Community Center Festival of Hospitality. The original topic was published in the Brazilian Community Center by @Rolf121 and we have translated it below. ------------ My wife is Brazilian. We met in Rio de Janei... Latest reply by Rolf121
    • Screenshot 2021-08-26 at 14.29.28.png
    • Screenshot 2021-08-26 at 14.35.08.png
    • Screenshot 2021-08-26 at 14.38.21.png
    This topic is part of the CC Hospitality Festival. The original topic was posted on the French-speaking Community Center by @Anne-and-Philippe0 and we have translated it below. ------- Nature brings us so much. It is a source of food, emotions, an... Latest reply by Miloud0
    • Stephanie_0-1629707290738.png
    • Screenshot 2021-08-23 at 09.16.50.png
    • Stephanie_5-1629708541661.jpeg