What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Laura7330
    Hi!! I have been a successful cohost for many properties now. I am a sophisticated 22 year old female, and I know lots of hosts have many different properties which makes it difficult to give attention to all. I am here to take stress of of your shoulders... Latest reply by Nick
    I have had 3 requests this week from South Korea, Taiwan and Hong Kong all asking questions about my 1 bed listing, different questions each time basically trying to find out if we are at home?? I do believe it's one person or a group of people and it doe... Latest reply by BenkaandKeith0
    I experienced The Multicalender on the website (for me acting as the "new dashboard") recently has a very long delay in showing updates.After receiving a message regarding a new booking request, it took almost 30 minutes before it shows up on the Multica... Latest reply by BenkaandKeith0
    Had quite the to and fro between Airbnb and their "Ambassdors" Seems that bots control the show and any basic human common sense can't intervene.Case in point..Airbnb host for 6 years..Never missed a reply within 24hrs up until May..My rental is not avail... Latest reply by BenkaandKeith0
    I think someone is trying to scam me.I have read about guests booking then canceling and asking for their money back when you haven't seen the money from the payout. Has anyone experienced this? And would you book someone with no identity verification, on... Latest reply by Emiel1
    OK, a bit of a sensitive question, but be interested in your thoughts and certainly one for the staff of Airbnb to ponder so don’t flame me!! When does testing positive for Covid not become a valid excuse for cancelling accommodation and getting a full r...