What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Tracy-Dyer0
    Ii f you think there is still a support center to help you. That's is probably true in a 10% before this situation.. Airbnb will not loose by chance under Any situation. I had a new guest that used my place, destroyed it and then I got canceled, ripped ... Latest reply by Antonio2433
    Hi guys good morning, I have a nice two stories open bedrooms Loft in Tulum , When I decided to rented via Air BnB I posted it as two bedrooms loft cause that is the layout and according to the title deed is 2 bedrooms . One guy which has instant booki... Latest reply by Alexandra316
    I accepted a reservation because i thought the "family" was coming to spend the weekend on the water. I asked for more details today to personalize their stay and found out it's 8 guys coming for a guys weekend. Asked about boat launch and firewood. He h... Latest reply by Elaine701
    I am very disappointed I have lost $ 1500.I booked to stay 6 night at Richards place in Double bay NSW. the borders closed a few days before we were due to stay. So I contacted him, and he said a refund would be no problem. he gave me the $110 back. And t... Latest reply by Lisa723
    I have been offering my experience for over 3 years with no complaints, I hosted 3 people, A French Lady (From Paris), and Italian Lady (From Modena) and the French Ladies Husband who was a German National, all of whom spoke good English and understood in... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Hi all, I have had a reservation confirmed via instant booking for 2 adults and a baby. However, only the 2 adults show on the reservation and they have blocked 2 rooms. Our listing states that our property is not suitable for children or infants. I hav... Latest reply by Colleen253