What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Ibrahim260
    Hi Lizzie!It's been a while. I remember you're always on point, discreet and graceful. So I just wanted to say hello! Its nice to see you're still here. To my mind this Messiah shows up as our savior, and calls upon the folks at Airbnb to return to their... Latest reply by Susan990
    Hello, I wanted to bring up the following subject and pull some insights from the community: I have noticed that the rates between an inquiry and an actual booking is very low. In my case, the automatic bookings work way much better. I always answer to al... Latest reply by Jorge-Manuel3
    All they did was "unplug the satellite and plugged in a "media box"(that they brought in) to the HDMI port" (as far as they tell) but now the only HDMI port (actually it was a DVI port but the other end of the cord is an HDMI) is not receiving signals an... Latest reply by Bora1476
    I have noticed recently a considerable increase in enquiries from persons/companies wanting to sell me something. I have had two in just the past week!They of course have to get my attention by inserting an enquiry with dates. But once they have my attent... Latest reply by Michelle53
    This is my story. Without many guests because of the pandemic I decided to use the coupon Airbnb sent me for being a superhost for 2 years in a roll, and booked a stay in the Canary Islands which I paid with this coupon. My host sent me a warm message say... Latest reply by Rita662
    Buenos días.Soy anfitrión en las islas canarias.Recientemente me hicieron una reserva.Recibo y alojo a los huéspedes. Al día siguiente recibo una llamada diciéndome que no es la vivienda que habían alquilado.Tras varias indagaciones, me doy cuenta que la ... Latest reply by Quincy
    Has anyone else tried to leave an honest and negative review for the host **.? **. She bullied us, violated our privacy, and tried to extort us for extra money and she seems to know how to manipulate the airbnb platform to hide her bad behavior. Airbnb h... Latest reply by Liv
    I'm super host. Almost all reviews are all 5 stars.And recently I have received worst review from guest which have stay at our place, just for two nights and we gave him discounted price.He gave me 3 times one star for Accuracy, Check in and Location. 3 s... Latest reply by Marija25