What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Connie571
    I’m a pretty happy even-tempered person, but today I am sad. After a lot of soul-searching, I left a bad review for a guest. Although guests occasionally slip up on the house rules, and I’m usually pretty lenient, this family broke almost every house rul... Latest reply by Debbi13
    We got a little gift from Airbnb today.In the middle of a particularly difficult time for everyone in hospitality, this was really nice. It's little touches like this that give you a boost just when you needed it.Sometimes it's nice to get a reminder we ... Latest reply by Kevin1322
    Hi all, is there a way to contact an host who did a very bad review to a guest that now is asking ti book my apartment? The guest is insisting to book but I’m not sure to accept it because of the review and wanted to understand what happened really to mak... Latest reply by Ted307
    Hi Lizzie!It's been a while. I remember you're always on point, discreet and graceful. So I just wanted to say hello! Its nice to see you're still here. To my mind this Messiah shows up as our savior, and calls upon the folks at Airbnb to return to their... Latest reply by Susan990
    Hello, I wanted to bring up the following subject and pull some insights from the community: I have noticed that the rates between an inquiry and an actual booking is very low. In my case, the automatic bookings work way much better. I always answer to al... Latest reply by Jorge-Manuel3
    All they did was "unplug the satellite and plugged in a "media box"(that they brought in) to the HDMI port" (as far as they tell) but now the only HDMI port (actually it was a DVI port but the other end of the cord is an HDMI) is not receiving signals an... Latest reply by Bora1476