What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Holland6
    Hello,I went through the verification process a month ago and sent a copy of my BC Driver's License that clearly shows that it expires "2023-Nov-03"I checked the page on Verification and it states that I have been verified.I received an email from our up... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Yey! It's time for another three-day holiday weekend here in America the great US of A celebrates its birthday and independence on the 4th of July. Which means most government workers and private employees at companies that abide by govt holidays will be ... Latest reply by Jennie131
    Hello I’m a new host. A guest has called me to say they have tested positive and have a booking with us in the near future. airbnb gave them our number to talk to us about the booking. I am assuming they want to cancel. what are hosts doing ? airbnb cance... Latest reply by Martin-And-Lesley1
    Host and Guest Conversation: Jun 8, 2021Message from Airbnb ServiceTo protect your payment, always communicate and pay through the Airbnb website or app.Message from Airbnb ServiceHosts can’t see your profile photo until after your booking is confirmed. L... Latest reply by Lisa723
    As fears of another lock down in the UK are looming I have had a enquiry from a potential guest about offering a longer cancellation policy I currently offer Strict: Full refund for cancellations made within 48 hours of booking, if the check-in date is at... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Just a few days ago there was an opening for a one day booking which it was book through another booking platform. Unfortunately the calendar havent synced yet in AirBnB (typical) and a mysterious guy send me a guestion to book the place for that one nigh... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I used to be able to see all of the outstanding reviews I needed to give guests in the hosting dashboard and now they are not there anymore. I can find them by scrolling through my in box... which is a workaround, I guess, but this is not as convenient or... Latest reply by Jenn-And-Jay0