What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Michelle4276
    My Guest booked for 3 days before one month of arrival. I did everything to welcome his team of 10 people. He was supposed to come 21st May 2021...and he cancelled on 19th May 2021. Is there anyone can help me to know how to contact Airbnb Support Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    My latest review says that:I threw the guest out on the street after letting estate agent/realtors into the studio exposing her to Covid... She also gave me all 1 star ratings. It was the guest’s first ever Airbnb visit. She changed her arrival date by 3 ... Latest reply by Elena87
    I had a booking for three, possible four....set to go. Now that booking has turned into a unknown number for one night and four for the second night. I can’t get the original guest to respond and clarify the issue. I hate to cancel but I’m not comfortable... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0

App

Anyone else having issues wit the phone app? When I hit "continue" to log in it doesn't go anywhere. I have deleted the app and reinstalled to no avail. Latest reply by Lisa6043
    I'm wondering how Airbnb's extenuating circumstances policies will apply to my current guest, a trusted repeat customer who was supposed to check in 3 nights ago for a 1-week stay but sent me a message on check-in day saying he was hospitalized 60 miles a... Latest reply by Anonymous