What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Michelle4276
    @Catherine-Powell we have used Airbnb many times over the years and hoped to have a family thanksgiving this year. However as you know earlier this week the CDC issued a recommendation to not travel for Thanksgiving. In addition California has instituted ... Latest reply by Tierra27
    Hello...having a serious issue getting a review taken down that clearly goes against review standards and is actually criminal in some of the content of said review. Trying to speak with someone directly on how far they will let a disgruntled guest go bef... Latest reply by Eddie-and-Kris0
    hello I am a hote and my account has been deactivatedeight months ago I was a great hote and since then because of Covid I have had only 3 rentalsI only had a bad speech after a dispute with a tenantI expressly request that my account be reactivated and i... Latest reply by Jacques711
    I have hardwood floor in my home that guests continue to put scratches in.Its typically from lack of common sense such as moving furniture and dragging it across the floor.I have made it a house rule to be careful but people do not read the rules.It does... Latest reply by Mark116
    Hi thereI have been a Superhost for 7 years and am very familiar with how AirBnB’s algorithm works. I continually work on my listings, changing the price & description. Often, up to 5 times a night. Due to hard work, excellent ratings & constant attention... Latest reply by Ann72
    When I go to the calendar on the app it says "Could not load calendar data", I hit refresh but after a split second it goes back to this, seems like it isn't trying properly. I needed to block some dates so went to the PC, loaded the incredibly stuttering... Latest reply by Richard2186
    I've been arguing with Airbnb "customer support" about withholding. They haven't helped me at all and don't respond to my messages anymore. I withheld taxes for 7 months in 2020, and Airbnb refuses to give me a 1099 to account for this withholding. On the...