What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Serban8
    I have received 4 verification codes in the last 3 days from Airbnb. I called the help desk and they said that there is a computer glitch in the system that is generating these codes to my number. It is about time to have the problem fixed. Getting a un... Latest reply by Judith197
    Hello everyone! I am setting up a vacation rental in Lakehead, CA and am looking for a service to help me manage it... or at least some references for a good local point of contact, cleaner, etc... any input would be much appreciated!! Thank you!! Latest reply by Teri
    A guest just gave me 1 star overall rating when he gave me 5 stars in every category except Communication, where he gave me 1 for slow responses, yet I always responded extremely quickly. The 1 star overall rating was because of a dispute that arose right... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I reserved a monthly property at Key Largo, host by Vacasa Florida. I searched for entire house and the property information didn’t mention about having other guests in the property. Most other rental property specified that in their information. I contac... Latest reply by Linda108
    Hello, I am writing to express my frustration regarding Airbnb's customer service. Last Wednesday I called the help line regarding an issue with travel credits on my account. The rep had instructed me that they will escalate my call to Airbnb's "specialty... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi I am a professional cleaner and I'm seeking to offer my cleaning services. I can provide hotel-like, quality housekeeping (CONSISTENTLY) and also offer turnover services that not only make a host's life easier, but also create 5-star hospitality experi... Latest reply by Quincy
    Hey everyone,If your looking for a cleaning service , let me tell you about this one I am familiar with. Its called Best Believe its Clean. They are a residential and commercial cleaning service. They do it all. You name it. They will have your place read... Latest reply by Quincy
    As the underwriting for Airbnb is being drawn upon to the extent that limitations are being imposed on the Host Guarantee Scheme. What strategies can we organise as a group to effect our own arrangements? For those being affected by damage and also for th... Latest reply by Mary996
    Hey I’m Jyviere Williams and I’m currently a college student ! And I’m looking to co host an air bnb this is my first rodeo but I’m learning and always open to learn more ! I’m reaching out to anyone who needs a co host I’m the right guy to make your air ... Latest reply by Quincy