What Hosts are saying

For the first time since I’ve been hosting I got really burned with a bad experience. I have a beautiful lakefront 3/2 home that has had nothing but great guests.This past week, the guest who had booked for 9 days called and said he wanted to let me know ... Latest reply by Heather1086
    I got scammed! Airbnb allowed a guest to check into my house, use the hot tub for several hours, make a mess, and allow their dog (pets are against the house rules) to chew the table / chair legs of my dining set, all before canceling the reservation same... Latest reply by Anthony223
    I have one question. Our first Airbnb guest is coming on the 4th of February. He is staying for 2 months, so I'm wondering if Airbnb has taken all of their information including drivers license, ID etc. in case there is any issues, or is that the host'... Latest reply by Frank1310
    We are coming to Pensacola Beach Florida end of May first of June. We are wanting to get married on the beach. It's just my fiancé' , myself and our daughter, her husband and 2 grandkids. Nothing elaborate. Does anyone know who we can get to marry us?... Latest reply by Helen3
    Dear hosts: We are in a disastrous period for our work and economic activity, but we have already known that for almost a year. The loss of opportunity in the tourism sector in European countries has been very serious. I speak of Europe because it is wher... Latest reply by Clau4255