What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Bhumika
    Yesterday another booking arrived, we have had 21 this month, so you can imagine we are feeling a bit 'guest out'! Karman ** and his partner ( I hope the moderators won't remove his name because guests like this need to be acknowledged) walked up our driv... Latest reply by Robin4
    • IMG20210125183430.jpg
    Hi my name is Marie-Alice and I started with Airbnb in November 2020. I am learning a lot but loving it. This is very important to me as it helps me to reach my goal of financial independence. I am looking forward to doing this for a long time!! I hope to... Latest reply by Diana1736
    In this video a host successfully sues AirBnB for automatically accepting the word of a traveler and applying punishments to a host who didn't deserve them. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIrFlISFC1w Go to the 30:18 point in the video to hear the judge s... Latest reply by William1246
    Hi! Can we have co-hosts as Airbnb Plus properties? I know we can have Teams. I keep trying to add a co-host, they get the email click and accept it. But then it disappears and goes back to just me. Wondering if it’s a glitch or what’s going on. thanks fo... Latest reply by Cecile
    I had a guest book via IB, on the welcome message via Airbnb platform I noticed that the person only booked for himself so I reminded him that only persons on the booking will be admitted as per stated in my rules (which state clearly only authorised gues... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Does anyone have more specifics on the COVID clause and what proof Airbnb requires to give a full refund? I had a 2 month rental being able to cancel with Airbnb with a full refund 6 days before check-in. He was not able to provide me with the proof of ... Latest reply by Fred13
    Airbnb is working hard to bring more "Airbnb Host Communities" to your local area. They are a community of local Airbnb hosts meeting on private Facebook groups. The hosts are Airbnb host volunteers and membership is restricted to Airbnb hosts. Hosts help... Latest reply by Ute42
    Hi,I have been an AirBnb host Since 2016 and been a Superhost the vast majority of that time. I am booked almost solid, year round. Guests booked my house for 8 nights. They did self check-in and spent the night. They ate there and left a full trash can w... Latest reply by Eric122