What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Sophia
    Happy Holidays all......I signed up to post on the 20th. Last week my laptop went up and I just got it back today, the 22nd. I had everything saved since we were asked if we'd be interested in participating. I opened wordpad, clicked open Airbnb Christma... Latest reply by Wende2
    After returning from Spain on an evacuation flight in March due to COVID, we notified AIRBNB that we wanted to cancel our reservation, due to fear, for an upcoming stay in Chania, Greece, for 2021. We were still charged AIRBNB’s fee as well as a cancellat... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Does anyone know if airbnb will open up equity again for superhost? Also where there a criteria outside of being a superhost and responding to an email message?
    I have just composed and written a long explication of what happened to cause Airbnb to suspend us. On pressing SEND I get an error message and my message is deleted. Could this be coincidence? Latest reply by Pedro698