What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Amy3274
    In the past week I have had two incredibly frustrating encounters with Airbnb support and I now feel, no matter what the problem, support are simply not worth contacting! 1/......I had a guest stay here, the reservation ending 12 days ago. They loved thei... Latest reply by Bronwyn38
    • Bogus link.png
    I planned a large event in November of 2019 (ha. yea. I know.) and had to cancel because of COVID. My deposit was turned into travel credits. However, I can't seem to find the following:1) Where can I check how many travel credits I have left2) When trave... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I cannot see comments in stats. All I get is there is an error. I have uninstalled and re installed the app. Obviously no change. I've had three guests stay this month and no feedback. Has anyone else have the same problem?Cheers Richard Latest reply by Emiel1
    So we are fairly new to Airbnb. This past weekend we had a gentleman in his late 30's possibly 40s rent for 2 nights, but a kid in his lower 20's showed up with friends. I called support because this was concerning to me. Support said the guy had sever... Latest reply by Mark116
    Hi Team, Recently has been received lots of booking without profile pictures and kidly advice about what should i do? Thanks Gayan Latest reply by Anonymous