What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Emmanuel1566
    Hi all We're new to hosting and are wondering what our normal expectations should be for guest ID? For example, we've had a new enquiry from a guest (Chinese) whose profile only shows that he has logged a phone number with Airbnb - ie no identity, no emai... Latest reply by Charles1116
    I just had a guest admit to being Covid positive and wanted to rent my space to recover ! Eeek! My ranch property is quirky and I cannot do self check in. Since I am over 63 I declined her request. SHE was transparent in her request but I know others are ... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Wondering if anyone else is experiencing an increase in guests mistreating your homes. In the last month we've had 4 major items broken or damaged and the guests don't even let me know. The last guests was hostile and insulting. It makes me consider no l... Latest reply by Lorna170
    Hi all, Can airbnb improve the current review system? or educate every guest for the review system? Recently get a low reviews rating from a new aribnb user (because their profile registered at Dec 2020) and airbnb send warning email to me about remove my... Latest reply by Cz1
    For 70+ years I have been able to handle Christmas day and what goes into it, but this year I have struggled a bit and was so glad when it was over. Christmas lunch with my family. We started around 11.30 am, we are all bright and smiling, looking forward... Latest reply by Miloud0
    • IMG_1748.jpg
    • IMG20201225191126.jpg
    • IMG20201225192714.jpg