What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Rebecca
    So it's a couple that asked to start renting today, but I had some questions for them first, so I thought that would be the end of it, but they are still asking about internet speeds and if the can rent until mid-march. All her reviews are glowing and say... Latest reply by Terri292
    HiWe have a reservation for our house. Some of our members are going to get tested for COVID since they have been experiencing symptoms. I tried canceling it myself, but for some reason, the trip isn't populating on my profile. I booked it for the 27-28... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi everyone. I am a new member to air bnb and have a booking from someone in Portsmouth who is now tier 4 (my area currently tier 2 and remaining as this). They are not due to check in until two days after the announcement. I have a strict cancellation po... Latest reply by Robbie54