What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Paula
    Howdy,I was wondering what date AirB&B will be going public. You better believe I’ll be investing in stock.I would buy stock directly from AirB&B with my AirB&B earnings if possible. If anybody has any information or comments I’d love to hear what you th... Latest reply by Sharon1014
    Dear @Robin4, thank you for sharing the story of you lovely cottage on the Italian Community Center. It would be so nice to hear other stories about interesting homes on this CC! Here is mine from Italy. Our daughter Emanuela, who lives in Irvine CA, help... Latest reply by Nick
    • Angela1056_0-1604762283231.jpeg
    • Angela1056_1-1604762283243.jpeg
    • Angela1056_2-1604762283246.jpeg
    Hello! We're currently in Orange County, however in process of buying a property in Yucca Valley as a vacation / short term rental property. On the Yucca Valley Short Term Rental application it asks for a "Local Contact Person" what do you put there if yo... Latest reply by Sarah3224
    Is AirBNB ever going to get the message that the review process for guests is both onerous and tedious and actively discourages guests from reviewing hosts? Since this platform is review-driven, the process should be simple and straight forward to encoura... Latest reply by Anonymous
    hello good morning my current guest did the booking, to 28 days, nevertheless, they want to cancel, because the Costa Rica border is open at this moment, and his families are over there. They had a discount for a large stay, My question is they do have an... Latest reply by Emiel1