guest damage item, is it possible to claim?

guest damage item, is it possible to claim?

the guest  took the Fob of building gate ( i can only purchase new one from management company, it cost me 40 GBP ), he says mail the Fob  to me later, 

but i found the stove glass is damaged after guest check out during cleaning, i try to contact the guest but without response , it is really sad as i only run airbnb for a month.

the stove can be use but it is safe as the glass is broken already,

can anyone give me anf909b9fc-470c-479f-83d1-df13ed994f53.jpeg advise ? thank you 

4 Replies 4
Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

Have a look on the Airbnb Help Centre @Lok-Cheung-M0  and do a search on 'Airbnb Guarantee'  it will give you a step by step guide to claiming for the damages with Airbnb

I've noticed you don't leave reviews for any of your guests. Why??? please leave an honest one for this guests to warn future hosts considering them.

thank you helen, i did leave review for guest after check out each time, but i hope i can solve this issue with him until i left a review for him 

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Lok-Cheung-M0  It'd hard to tell from the photo, but is it the actual stovetop that is damaged, or one of those stove lids? If it's just a lid, I'd simply remove it, as it isn't necessary.

it is stovetop, it is glass. it cannot be replace