ADVICE FROM A SUPERHOST!

ADVICE FROM A SUPERHOST!

We'd love to hear from our superhosts: what’s the one key element you believe is essential for delivering an outstanding guest experience?

5 Replies 5
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi @Matteo1140,

This for me is easy.  Excellent guest communication from beginning to end is key.  Of course, providing a quality stay is important but for me, professional and empathetic communication is so important.

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

Guest Communication!

Ronal760
Level 2
Dominican Republic

La comunicación, y es muy importante el cómo tratas a tu huésped

[Translation added by Community Manager]

Communication, and how you treat your guest is very important.

Paula2789
Level 2
Rosario, Argentina

Hola, para mi lo fundamental es la comunicación y la forma en que se brinda la información (indicar previamente a la llegada como deben realizar el ingreso, como es el uso de artefactos electricos y/o a gas, como deben realizar el check out) y además dejar una guía con información de la ciudad, algunos huespedes van por el día, pero muchos van como turistas y es un valor agregado importante.

[Translation added by Community Manager]

Hello, for me the most important thing is communication and the way in which information is provided (indicating before arrival how they should check in, how to use electrical and/or gas appliances, how to check out) and also leaving a guide with information about the city. Some guests go for the day, but many go as tourists and it is an important added value.

Kumar467
Level 2
San Francisco, CA

warm welcoming greetings and atmosphere, local tips about places to see and restaurants, personalized attention to them and their stories, their motive and intentions to be there and their goals! Each guest is different and their requirements can vary accordingly, there is no general but customized experience for each one of them. Your kindness, courtesy, communication, compassion and the way you welcome them matters a lot.  It’s vital to their experience and memories!