Advertising

Advertising

Is it beneficial to print cards and pamphlets of your place?

7 Replies 7
Bes175
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

YES.

If it was me I'd love to have one, just don't go overboard & make/keep it simple [home-printing] Also some info about local area would be a good idea. G.LUCK. 

Sudsrung0
Level 10
Rawai, Thailand

@Ted354 

Waste of money do people really use them these days? I dont think so,

You can use your guide book on airbnb you can print that off,

I have been doing STR and LTR for almost 12 years I did get some cards I think they are still in the box.

We get very few returning guest and the ones we do get just go straight to airbnb and book.

One thing I do have is Whats app group were I put all our guest details and numbers but I have never had to use them.

Huma0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Ted354 

It depends on what you are planning on using them for. If you plan to have them in the listing for guests to take to pass on to friends and family, I am not sure if it's worth the bother.

If you are using them to advertise at places where you might gain some business, i.e. places that your target market would frequent, then it might be useful. I would just get a few printed and trial it.

Gillian166
Level 10
Hay Valley, Australia

@Ted354  we do, we have a business card in the listing with a discount code if they rebook. they weren't expensive, like $30 for 250.  I think you might be better off with an instagram account though. that costs nothing but some time and you can put all sorts of info into it, it's better than a pamphlet. 

HOw did you do that?  We live in Mid Town Phoenix , AZ  and our airbnb is a small one room on our property in back.  Maybe check out site >>>  https://www.airbnb.com/manage-your-space/47355477/details

What suggestions do you have ?  

Thanks 

Tom and Chris Mansfield

@Gillian166 

I think TikTok is taking over 

@Sudsrung0 sure, but the demo is GenZ and I personally don't enjoy it. And if you've seen someone scrolling on tiktok like a zombie, they are not likely to leave the platform. you also need to be clever and engaging for tiktok, (at least for now). people go there to be entertained.  insta was like that too, it was for wonderful  real moments, and they had those fun film like filters, and now it's filled with ads, but i prefer the comment section on insta to tiktok.