AirBnb Marketing Tip

Answered!
Stephanie2298
Level 2
Palm Springs, CA

AirBnb Marketing Tip

Hello! 

I noticed that I have been getting more traffic to my listing after uploading floor plan renderings! I have asked all of my renters what they thought of it and the feedback has been tremendous! I got mine form ** and thought I'd share it with you. 🙂

**[Advertisement link removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to advertise on the Community Center. 

1 Best Answer
Stephanie2298
Level 2
Palm Springs, CA

Ok Kate Police.  You miss the point that 3D renderings are very reasonably priced and an effective means in helping travelers assess the features of a particular property.   If you have nice features, a 3D rendering will help showcase those features more effectively than a written description, and more impactful than a photo.   To all hosts, consider such an addition to your photo gallery and you don’t need to order it from a service (save the money), you can DIY it if you have the time.  

View Best Answer in original post

16 Replies 16
Martin3190
Level 2
California, United States

OMG I feel like we’re in court. Relax. And that’s Mr. Super Host to you. 

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey everyone,

@Stephanie2298 I appreciate you are trying to share a tip on marketing a listing but we don't allow promotional material for advertising a business on the CC as you can see in the Community Guidelines .

Also for @Kate867 @Michael5689  and @Mike-And-Jane0 , please understand that they are helping to keep the Community Center a healthy and vibrate place for people to discuss hospitality and Airbnb in line with those guidelines. It's very much appreciated and shows they care for this space we have created.

I'm going to close this one down before it devolves further.

Thanks,

Stephanie

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines