Airbnb Community Expert program

Answered!
Mafalda61
Level 2
Loreto Aprutino, Italy

Airbnb Community Expert program

How does it work?

Can I request to be apart of it or Airbnb have to invite me first?

How long does it take to get a pending application approved?

How much do I get paid per issue solved?

Many thanks in advance 🙂

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Mafalda61 , from one of your comment above, it seems you're looking for information about Airbnb Superhost Ambassadors. I've found this article from Airbnb's Help Centre that outlines the process for it here : Superhost Ambassadors . Do let us know if it's not the one you were looking for and we'd love to help further 😊

Hope it helps! 🌻 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

6 Replies 6
Mafalda61
Level 2
Loreto Aprutino, Italy

Does anyone have any info?

Cheers,

M

Joelle43
Level 10
Cannes, France

Hello @Mafalda61 

Have you received an email maybe offering to pay you for helping hosts and if so you should look it up by doing a search if it is really coming from Airbnb or if it's a scam?  I received one a while back from a company starting with the letter M and decided not to follow up.  Nice thought though🤣

Hosts that reply here (ie me 😉) on the community center do not get paid for answering questions.  

Thanks for replying Joelle.

I haven't received any message yet, but yesterday I was talking to Airbnb live chat support and they told me that  once you reach Superhost level you could become a Community Expert and get paid for answering new hosts questions and doubts just starting out on AIRBNB.

Does anybody have more info about this?

Many Thanks!

M

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Have you looked on the Airbnb Help website to see if there is information there @Mafalda61 

Mafalda61
Level 2
Loreto Aprutino, Italy

not yet, but now I will. Thanks Helen 🙂

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Mafalda61 , from one of your comment above, it seems you're looking for information about Airbnb Superhost Ambassadors. I've found this article from Airbnb's Help Centre that outlines the process for it here : Superhost Ambassadors . Do let us know if it's not the one you were looking for and we'd love to help further 😊

Hope it helps! 🌻 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines