Any creative way to provide “face-to-face” check-in in Big Bear Lake?

Henry422
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Any creative way to provide “face-to-face” check-in in Big Bear Lake?

Big Bear Lake requires “face-to-face” key hand off for rental owners, implying the Host (or someone) physically hand the keys to a Guest at the begginign of their stay.

I am strongly considering purchasing a property within the boundaries of Big Bear Lake and managing it remotely. Local property managers offer this face-to-face service as part of their management package which is ~30%. But this monstrous cut would invalidate potential profit on the property.

Does anyone rent a property in Big Bear Lake and have a creative solution for this face-to-face requirement?

I’m imagining: Video calls at the time of check-in; a local service provider at a reasonable rate, etc

19 Replies 19

hi Michelle, I am interested in your services, can you email me @*** to connect? I am buying a place in BB and need some help with checkins. thank you!

**[E-mail address removed - Community Center Guidelines]

Monster Properties has been doing my In-Person check-ins. Michelle is great and I highly recommend them. 

Several people are asking how to contact me. They blocked my phone number. You can email me at **. Hope this helps!

**[E-mail address removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Yes that's because it's against the terms of this community to use it to promote your business that's why you're contact details are being deleted  @Michelle333  - it's seen as spamming 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Michelle333 ! Due to safety concerns, we refrain from allowing members to share their email addresses or contact information. Also, we do not allow Community members to solicit or advertise services as per the  Community Center Guidelines

Do you know you can also apply to become a Co-Host for Airbnb Platform? I am sharing this helpful guide that shares about : How to find and become an experienced Co-Host on Airbnb? 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines