Getting listing closed

Getting listing closed

After 10 years, I'm ready to quit hosting, due to extreme, heart-racing anxiety any time I have to deal with with Support Ambassadors.  Unfortunately I still have 2 1/2 months of reservations booked.  Any hot tips for how to get all reservations cancelled, without having to pay out?  I don't mind burning bridges with Airbnb, but don't want tons of cancellation charges.

2 Replies 2

@Emily159Hi Emily, more info please. What is your cancellation policy? Are all these bookings short term (under 30 days)? This topic has been written about recently as well.

Go to Host Circle and read article "Have to cancel 30-day booking 100+ days before check-in". Some useful advice and links to penalty calculations.

Good luck.

Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

It would be unfair to the guests who booked with you in good faith to cancel their bookings at short notice @Emily159 

Airbnb will charge you cancellation fees in line with their host cancellation policy.

It would be better to snooze your listing so you don't get further bookings and honour the bookings you have if you want to avoid cancellation charges.