Help

For the last few weeks my airbnb in been slow. What can I do to approve 

4 Replies 4
Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Kameelah0,

Hello while fellow Hosts share their suggestions, I wanted to drop in and link a few threads which may be useful to you 😊

Additionally, I'd recommend joining the Local Host Clubs to connect with fellow hosts local to your area. You can get advice, exchange tips and share insights on how bookings are going in your area 🏠

If you'd like to, you can ask for feedback on your listing from fellow hosts. Check out this guide: How to ask for listing critique on the Community Center😎

Hope these help!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Thank you 

This information really helps. Thanks very much for sharing 

Marie8425
Level 10
Buckeye, AZ

@Kameelah0 1.  Write your description for someone visiting not purchasings,  As a guest windows to me I just assume function correctly like the toilet.  

2.  Your reviews highlight your decorating and peaceful.

3,  One guest mentioned helpful advice on where to eat shop and activities.  Place some focus on creating guidebooks.

4.  I seen a dryer but no washer picture?  Guests love pictures and picture captions.

%.  I priced some dates in June and it did one person and then I set for 2 people a significant price adjustment to me for 2 people.  If your normal is couple I would set 1 price and if somebody traveling alone asks for a discount, you can.  If they don't ask then  I don't oferte they are comfortable with  my price.  For me discounts are more attractive..  I also can decide how much discount when asked it is different based on if they are repeat customer, length of stay.  You can mention you will consider a discount for 1 guest.