How do I create my MedixBox account

Answered!
Addy180
Level 1
New Jersey, United States

How do I create my MedixBox account

I am unable to find out how can I create my Mediabox account . Even this link doesn't have that information unless I'm reading it wrong. 

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @James3814 @Tina10411 , Are you looking for more information on how to become an Airbnb Photographer?

I wanted to share a discussion thread from our Spanish Community Center, where one of the members has provided great details on how to become an Airbnb Photographer.

I am sharing it here for your reference: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Optimiza-tu-anuncio/como-ser-fotografo-para-airbnb/m-p/1809984/h...

I hope this redirects you to the correct information about Mediabox and Photographer Resource Center

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

10 Replies 10

1. Visit the Mediabox website.
  2. Look for a "Sign up" or "Create an account" button/link. It may be located on the homepage, in the navigation menu, or in the user login section.
  3. Click on the "Sign up" or "Create an account" button/link.
  4. You will likely be asked to provide some information such as your name, email address, and a password.
  5. Fill in the required information accurately and click on the "Submit" or "Create account" button. **
  6. Depending on the platform, you may receive a verification email. If so, check your email inbox and follow the instructions to verify your account.
  7. Once your account is successfully created and verified, you should be able to log in and access the features and services provided by Mediabox.

**[Link removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines ]

What and where is the Mediabox website located?

Yes same question with @Tina10411 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @James3814 @Tina10411 , Are you looking for more information on how to become an Airbnb Photographer?

I wanted to share a discussion thread from our Spanish Community Center, where one of the members has provided great details on how to become an Airbnb Photographer.

I am sharing it here for your reference: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Optimiza-tu-anuncio/como-ser-fotografo-para-airbnb/m-p/1809984/h...

I hope this redirects you to the correct information about Mediabox and Photographer Resource Center

-----

Thank you for letting me know! I'm glad to hear that the link was helpful for you. I'll check that 😊

Hi Liam,

Would you be so kind to please share the registration link?

It seems non-existent.

I'd be very grateful if you could share it please.

With big thanks,

Dijana

I can't seem to find a link either !

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Addy180 ,

Are you looking to enroll as a professional photographer for Airbnb?

If yes, I just wanted to confirm if you have checked this link to be sure: Photographer Resource Center

In the above link, you can scroll down a bit and find the guide on how to navigate through Media Box. Also sharing this thread that talks about How To become a professional photographer - Airbnb. I hope you find this useful.

Bhumika_0-1687283093503.png

-----

Addy180
Level 1
New Jersey, United States

so do i need to wait an invite according to this 

"You will be invited to log in for the first time once your onboarding process is completed."

Cant find it either and no one on here is giving legitimate answers