How do I find a co-host in my area?

Answered!
Janna4
Level 1
Sacramento, CA

How do I find a co-host in my area?

I'm a host and am in need of support with cleaning, restocking, and managing my rental.

According to Airbnb's website, Airbnb offers a directory for co-hosts who want to support hosts https://www.airbnb.com/co-hosting/start, but don't have their own space. Where do I find this directory?

Does anyone have recommendations on where I can find someone to co-host and manage my property? Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thank you! 😃

1 Best Answer
Nils7
Level 2
Stockholm, Sweden

If you need a co-host, Airbnb's answer that 'Hey! Ask a friend or neighbour to help!' is not terribly useful..........but you can register your interest on the site, and the registered co-hosts in your area can then see your listing and get in touch is 

View Best Answer in original post

303 Replies 303
Bill314
Level 2
United States

I'm looking for co-hosts in Memphis and Indianapolis.

Tj47
Level 1
New York, NY

Any idea how to become a co host on air bnb ? I am very interested, if anyone is interested and looking for a co host. I am available

Haik1
Level 2
Burbank, CA

Hello Hosts,

If you're looking for authentic people who are experienced co-hosts in Los Angeles with excellent communication skills, property knowledge (not brokering deals, negotiating and paper pushing.. the type of knowledge required to anticipate and prevent issues and solve problems as they emerge) and a genuine passion/commitment to your guests/properties look into our company, West Coast Co-Hosts... Search us on gooogle or go straight to the site at West Coast Co-Hosts dot com... Look at our services/prcing pages. We are experts in co-hosting/propery management, account management, customer service (we're really good at delivering an elite customer experience), maintenance and consulting (free if we're managing your property). Its a short term rental and by nature there will be a diversity of problems and we've solved all types of complex problems, theres really nothing we can't/don't do for our clients and their short term rental businesses. Our prices are reasonable, if you dont like what you get the first month is free and you can discharge us of our duties. Its not even confidence at this point, this is just what we're good at, think of it as our talent! You can also contact us at Support at west coast cohosts dot com for any questions.

Thank You!

Hedvig2
Level 2
Stockholm, Sweden

Hi!

I am happy to help cohost apartments in Stockholm city center if someone is in need of a helping hand.

I currently help rent out a few apartments located in Gamla Stan, Östermalm and Kungsholmen. I help with planing/administration of bookings, cleaning of apartment and washing bedlinnen, check-in/check out etc.  Connect with me if I can help you in any way or if you want to know more 🙂

Cheers

Hedvig 

Hi is   here any   host Haveing this kind a  promble for your Homeowner Association 

that you canont rent your home less than 6 month? i have a letter from them .

Lucy343
Level 2
San Ramon, CA

Hi I would love to be a co-host. Where to start? I am in northern ca, city of San ramon. I cannot do in my own home. I am looking to help other hosts.

Don43
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

I wonder why the Marketplace was shut down. There seems quite a high demand for the find a cohost feature. 

Anyone looking for a cohost in the Greater Toronto Area? GTA. Superhost with 3 years experience hosting.

Shaunti0
Level 2
Byron Bay, Australia

I'm a Superhost with 9 years' experience who is now available to co-host in the Byron Bay, Australia area. I know Airbnb inside and out, from property management and maintenance to managing and welcoming guests. Please contact me if you need someone in the area who is very reliable and communicative.

Cheers 

Mahnaz3
Level 2
Seattle, WA

Hi Everyone and happy 2019:)

I'm looking for a cohost in Seattle. I live in Queen Anne and looking for someone close by.

Mahnaz

Hi Mahnza, if you are still looking for a co-host please consider HomeKey. We are a very small team based in Seattle that optimizes your properties potential income and ensures your guests have an amazing stay. If you are interested please contact us at** or** . Thanks!

**[E-mail address hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Olivia281
Level 2
Monroe, WA

I am looking to help anyone with co-hosting in washington state. 🙂 

Rezan1
Level 2
Monte Sereno, CA

Hello Everyone,

I am looking some one to help me co-hoste my listings .

I am located in  California Los Gatos

Can you help??

We have personally hosted 4,000 + guests (over 2,000 reviews) and we have also hosted for other people in multiple states.  Let me know if you still need help - we can handle everything - updating profile/listings, pricing, all messaging with guests, coordination with cleaners, review management etc.  

Let us know if you are interested and we can make it so you never have to worry about your rentals again - just watch the money come in each month!

Hi  I would love to help you with your property and I also have my own Cleaning and Landscape company with my Fiance Alonzo. My number is ** give us a call. We are looking to help whomever needs any of our services. 

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Alex1494
Level 2
Miami, FL

If anyone is looking for a co-host in the Tampa Bay area I can help. Happy to answer any questions you have.