How to Attract More Bookings for My Cozy Rental

Wlaa0
Level 1
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

How to Attract More Bookings for My Cozy Rental

Hi, everyone!

I have a cozy rental property called The Warm Room Jeddah -Saudi Arabia  but I'm struggling to get consistent bookings. I’d love to hear your advice on:

1. Attracting More Bookings: What strategies have worked for you in driving more interest and getting more bookings?

2. Check-In/Out Times: What are the best time slots for check-in and check-out to keep things smooth and appealing to guests?

3. Pricing Strategy: How can I set competitive rates while still attracting guests? Any tips on dynamic pricing or seasonal adjustments?

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you 

4 Replies 4
Julie5882
Level 3
Tiverton, RI

Hello Wlaa0!

In regarding to attracting more bookings, I highly recommend more information regarding shared spaces and getting Wifi. The rental room looks very comfortable and cozy, but a desk would make the room more useful for more people, especially once you get Wifi. You list and full kitchen and a full bathroom as photo titles but upon looking at the photos the "full kitchen" only consists of a coffee pot and a kettle. I see no microwave or refrigerator, which are listed in the amenities. Are those in the shared spaces? Also, the bathroom appears to be only a "half bathroom," just a toilet and sink. A "full bathroom" would have a toilet, sink, and a bath and/or shower. Is the shower also in the shared area? 

I believe that a few more amenities and more information/description/clarification will help your bookings.

Best of luck!

Julie S. Jenkins

Hello @Julie5882 

Thank you for your feedback. I have microwave refrigerator and coffee maker. The things that I listed in Airbnb description also I have attached picture for it. 
It’s not a half bathroom. I do have a shower and sink and toilet as well. Perhaps I need to take more pictures to demonstrate that. 
my room is not shared area with own door different than main entrance for the building , but it is in building that building has four floors with four different apartment.

@Wlaa0 Thank you for the clarification! I would definitely make sure all of that is clear in the listing and I'm sure that will help. And definitely add Wifi!

Best of luck!

Julie S. Jenkins

@Julie5882 Thank you so much much appreciated 🌹