I did not recive my money

Alexandru108
Level 2
Bucharest, Romania

I did not recive my money

Hello all.since 1 Jan I did not recive my money.i open case since 15 days,nobody help me.i need someone Who can help me with this.nobody call me nobody replay to my mail or cases

I don t know what to do anymore.i keep close my apartment because I did not recive the money for my only book since 2 months

4 Replies 4
Hesham29
Level 2
Bucharest, Romania

i have same issue, I put my Revolut account in payout, and it has been 2 weeks since gust check out, and still didn't receive any money, customer service didn't give me a sloution the always replay that we track your transaction and that's it.

Yes,I know.they will not do anything.they rrpeat the same story.it s gona be difficult to make the payout.i will wait untill friday at I will go to the Police to open a case for fraud.

I am more than convinced that Airbnb are running a scam. 

I am certain that the holding money (in millions) to gain interest. 

I have updated my payout method twice already and still no payment since 02 Jan 2024. 

I read here that it took 3 months for Airbnb to pay this other lady (Jan 2023)

I have read numerous complaints on this since Jan 2024. 

Sorry, as I am also still waiting, therefore I can offer any solutions, but condolences. 

All the best 

Alexandru108
Level 2
Bucharest, Romania

Does anybody has a problem with the payout?since one month I did not revive my payout,and nobody does nothing.if you ever have this problem,how did you solve it?