Announcements

Winter Release Q&A with Airbnb’s Christy Schrader

Winter Release Q&A session

Italy CIN Registration

Answered!

Italy CIN Registration

Apologies if this is posted twice but this site is not very good either for using or getting answers. I have to display the Italian CIN number anywhere I advertise my property. This is very easy on Booking.com but I can't find where I do it on here. Can anyone help please? 

Top Answer
Angela1056
Top Contributor
Linarolo, Italy

Ciao @Simon4820 , from your listing click on this sign

IMG_0540.jpeg

this page will come up

IMG_0541.jpeg

Click on “Regulations” and follow the steps

IMG_0542.jpeg

There are also the steps to obtain the CIN if you don’t have it

IMG_0543.png

View Top Answer in original post

32 Replies 32

Ciao @Timothy682 , I saw you listing is in Piedmont, so this guide could be helpful. As the owner of your accommodation you have to register at the Municipalità first and on ROSS1000 to get your CIR and only with CIR you can apply for the CIN,  following the steps I explained to @Susan6023 
If you are not able to register at the municipality because you need SPID and you don’t have an Italian ID and you are not an Italian resident, then you should look for someone who can do this for you like a property manager.

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Guide/GUIDA-LA-LOCAZIONE-TURISTICA-SECONDO-IL-PIEMONTE/m-p/17474...

Joanne306
Level 2
Folkestone, United Kingdom

Hi 

I am also having problems, I have a mobile home in Tuscany, do I need to register there first, or would I come under the CIN of campsite owner?

Thanks

Jo

Ciao @Joanne306 , it depends on the Municipality rules. You cannot ask for CIN if you don’t have your CIS or CIR.