Local Regulation

Answered!

Local Regulation

Local regulation on airbnb listing

1 Best Answer
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Rehana6 As you are in London and its a 'whole home' listing you will be limited to 90 nights per year rental. In addition there is new fire regulation guidance valid from 1 October 2023 that will some work to comply with. You will need a written fire assessment, emergency lighting, smoke alarms etc. 

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Breanna
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Pontefract, United Kingdom

Hi @Rehana6!

It looks like your listing is in the UK so I thought I'd share this helpful article from Airbnb about Responsible hosting in the United Kingdom >> https://www.airbnb.co.uk/help/article/1379

@Mike-And-Jane0@Ruth413 and @Helen3 are also hosts in the UK who might be able to give you some pointers as well. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Rehana6 As you are in London and its a 'whole home' listing you will be limited to 90 nights per year rental. In addition there is new fire regulation guidance valid from 1 October 2023 that will some work to comply with. You will need a written fire assessment, emergency lighting, smoke alarms etc. 

Hello, thanks for the reply. I just wonder, it is not a ‘whole home’ that I rented, it is a part of the house. How can I change this information on the Airbnb system?

kind regards

Rehana

@Rehana6 in planning terms it looks like a separate home with a separate entrance. You should probably discuss what it is with your local council.