Looking for Airbnb Property Manager for several Units in Jersey City

Looking for Airbnb Property Manager for several Units in Jersey City

I own a building with several units in Jersey City, most of which are rented for medium-term stays (a month or more) for several months. I am looking for a good Airbnb manager to help me run it. I would appreciate it if you could connect me with some people or community managers in my area who can assist me. 

My local phone number is ** Email: **

**[E-mail address & phone number removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

3 Replies 3

Hi,

My name is Dan, and I live in Fort Lee. I own and manage a property in Florida, and I'm interested in discussing potential opportunities with you.

Please feel free to contact me here because. E-mail address & phone number are removed in this chat due to safety reasons, so that kinda makes it  hard to contact you privately so if you like we can maybe arrange something

Best regards, Dan

Hey there! Are you still looking for a manager? If so, I'd love to discuss my services with you. Shoot me a message so I can send you my contact info.

Milton179
Level 2
New York, United States

Hi,

I’m a local property manager in Jersey City and would be happy to help you manage your building. Our services include guest communications, turnovers, maintenance, and more, tailored to ensure a smooth operation for your medium-term rentals.

Please feel free to reach out to me at your convenience.  look forward to discussing how we can assist you.

Best regards,

Milton