Looking for a Charlotte Cohost

Answered!

Looking for a Charlotte Cohost

Hello,

I'm looking to hire a co-host for my Airbnb property in Charlotte. I'd prefer not to work with a large company because the reviews are terrifying. I live out of state so I'll need full service co-hosting assistance. Does anyone know of any in the Charlotte area?

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi everyone,

Adding new updates for the hosts referring to this older thread: You can also find a co-host available for certain regions through the Airbnb platform as well.

To learn more about the service, please feel free to refer to our guide: How to Find and Become an Experienced Co-Host on Airbnb?

Thank you!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

28 Replies 28

Hi Barry!

I am definitely interested in helping you co-host.

I have experience in hosting my own corporate housing leases as well as co-hosting. I am local in the Charlotte area new to the airbnb community.

Message me if you're interested 

Hi @Asia719  .. get you get in touch with me 

Hello yes what would be the best form of contacting you? Are you needing assistance with a rental?

hi there, i have a few  questions id like to ask you about the corporate leasing dynamic here in charlotte. Whats your email addy ?

Hello! I am also available to hell in cohosting properties in Charlotte, NC. 

Hi!

Just wanted to checkin and see where you were at in the short term rental conversion process. Did you find a property manager? If so how’s it going? If you have any questions or just want to chat please let me know. Thanks!

Reminder of the value we add
1. In house cleaning team (bringing cleaning costs down significantly)
2. Full time maintenance tech (Due to our volume I’m able to bring maintenance costs down by over 80%)
3. Dynamic pricing (High rates on busy nights and reduced rates during the slow nights to stay competitive and maximize our ROI)
4. Super host status for 5 years running

Mike Williams
AM/PM
Alpha Maintenance and Property Management
https://www.ampmnc.com/
AMPM - Morning to Night

**[Contact details removed - Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to advertise or share contact details on the Community Center.

Hi , I’m Shay

Yes, I’m starting an Airbnb co-hosting business and can I manage that property for you. I do have alot of experience in emailing , phone , chat support responding and following up with clients . This is just a few of my qualifications .  You can reach me for more info **

**[Contact details removed - Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to advertise or share contact details on the Community Center.

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

According to your profile you're neither a host or cohost @Carlee43 

I am a host, looking for a cohost in Charlotte

Hi @Carlee43,

I need your help in cohosting a property that I have in uptown Charlotte. 
can you please get in touch with me and help me with the process.

Hello! I am also available to hell in cohosting properties in Charlotte, NC. 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi everyone,

Adding new updates for the hosts referring to this older thread: You can also find a co-host available for certain regions through the Airbnb platform as well.

To learn more about the service, please feel free to refer to our guide: How to Find and Become an Experienced Co-Host on Airbnb?

Thank you!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

LeVar2
Level 2
Charlotte, NC

Hi I’m LeVar I’m currently trying to become an Airbnb cohost, I’m located in the Charlotte area, I don’t have much experience but managing communications, requests & all other in-app responsibilities wouldn’t be an issue at all. I’m more than willing to greet guests & handle any questions or concerns they may have. I’m always willing to learn and gain experience 

Lansanda0
Level 1
Houston, TX

Hi , I’m Shay

Yes, I’m starting an Airbnb co-hosting business and can I manage that property for you. I do have alot of experience in emailing , phone , chat support responding and following up with clients . This is just a few of my qualifications .  You can reach me for more info 346-581-7425.