Looking for a Co-host in Upper East Side NYC

Answered!
Chuck59
Level 2
New York, NY

Looking for a Co-host in Upper East Side NYC

Hi,

I travel quite a bit and could use a co-host for my Upper East Side One-Bedroom/One-Bathroom thats in the lower 60's by 2nd Ave. The apartment is very cozy and easy to maintain, and I have several sets of sheets and comfoters so laundry is not needed after every guest.

Please feel free to reach out to discuss your availability etc.

Thanks.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi everyone,

Adding new updates for the Hosts referring to this older thread: You can also find a Co-Host available for certain regions through the Airbnb platform as well.

To learn more about the service, please feel free to refer to our guide: How to Find and Become an Experienced Co-Host on Airbnb?

Thank you!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

40 Replies 40
Brittany560
Level 1
Lancaster, PA

Hi Chuck! If you are still looking for a cohost please feel free to message me. I am also located in that area and interested in being a cohost. 

Hello Chuck! If you’re still in need of a Co-host please feel free to reach out to me. I’m located in the Upper West Side. I’d be happy to assist!

**[E-mail address removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Hi Chuck! If you are still looking for a co-host, I'll be happy to help. If offer is still availaible we can set up a meeting to futher discuss!

Amina221
Level 2
New York, NY

Hello Everyone! 

If anyone is need of a co-host in the NYC area, please contact me I am available! 🙂 

Hi Amina,

I may be in need of a co-host in lower Manhattan so please get back to me! Thank you.

Hello My name is Amanda, Im currently  just looking to span out opportunities. I was wondering if you are looking for anyone to co-host. I will love to have new open doors for me and will be glad to have more conversation on the behalf of co-hosting. Thank You.

Paola2200
Level 1
Bogotá, Colombia

Hi

I would like to know if you still looking for help.

thanks.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi everyone,

Adding new updates for the Hosts referring to this older thread: You can also find a Co-Host available for certain regions through the Airbnb platform as well.

To learn more about the service, please feel free to refer to our guide: How to Find and Become an Experienced Co-Host on Airbnb?

Thank you!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Sabrina1440
Level 2
New York, United States

Hey I would like to know if you are still looking for a co host cause I am interested if you will like to reach me my email is **

**[Sensitive information removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

Amanda2727
Level 1
New York, NY

Hello My name is Amanda, Im currently 

just looking to span out opportunities. I was wondering if you are looking for anyone to co-host. I will love to have new open doors for me and will be glad to have more conversation on the behalf of co-hosting. Thank You.

intrested!