Missing Payouts

Answered!
Andrew2468
Level 5
Squamish, Canada

Missing Payouts

I have not received a payout in over a month. I am owed a lot of money and will not tell me why I am not receiving my payouts. 

I call and message repeatedly and they tell me the same thing "the appropriate department has been notified and they will contact you" 

It has been over a month with no payment nor any contact from said "department"

Is anyone else experiencing this? 

1 Best Answer

Contact the guests ( the previous and upcoming ) as them for some help. Ask to contact AirB&B and find out what happened to their money they paid. 
it helped me allot. AirB&B paid me very fast after that … 

View Best Answer in original post

205 Replies 205
Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @George1723

We've raised this with the team for you and they have told us they've shared more info with you on what's needed to resolve the situation.  Have a look perhaps in your messages if you're not had a chance to yet!

Thanks, 

Emilie

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

Thank you! This is nit true! They are just telling me to update my KYC form. The KYC form is already updated and verified since August 11th. I cannot change it because every time I click on add account details there is NOTHING I CAN CHANGE @Quincy  sent me a message that I have to also add an ID for the second beneficial owner but THERE IS NOWHERE I CAN ADD THIS. Noone of the support ambassadors has any idea what a second beneficial owner is. It is as if they have seen the app for the first time. WE KEEP GOING IN CIRCLES. Have tou received the letter from my lawyer? @Emilie @Sybe 

They said the issue is now with the compliance department 

We have the same problem, they keep saying someone will call us back and our ticket is with the compliance department. The are holding $186,000.000 of ours! @Quincy 

You are not alone Mr! We all have the same problem! This is getting ridiculous! 

Screenshot_20220903-170603_Chrome.jpg

 and now they have suspended me because I complain too much! Wrote to them on fb, twitter and Instagram. That was too much for them! Unbelievable! Why not focus on giving me my money?? 

@Emilie @Sybe They have suspended me without any information! I'm getting soo frustrated OMG, unbelievable! 

Update my suspension is over! But I didn't get any information or reason why it happened in the first place. Now the only left is my missing payouts! 🙏🏽

Have you received your payout as yet?

@Peter-Che0 @George1723 

@Julieta176 @Trudi15 @Amigos-LLC0 

@Wairimu2 @Ana7 @Ocean81 @RobandJen0 

Did any of you ever receive an Email message from ABB prior to your "Paused Payments"?

Note that the IRS in the USA have also been addressing matters relating to Taxation and overseas Payments.

My case is still going around in circles unfortunately due to incompetence and lack of acknowledgement where the problems have arisen back in September 2022.

It appears there's failures with Know Your Customer (KYC) and AML regulations which have been in existence for eternity.

Did any of you receive unfavorable Reviews or have any Reverse Payments made in the lead up to your Paused Payments?

Have a look back through your Reviews and see if anyone may have Ranked you down, or stated they wouldn't stay again - the later is a silly question because some people are obviously not going back to some countries as are visiting other areas for a 1 off visit.

See and please let us others know if there's been any Reverse Payments made back to Guests directly in the lead up period of your Payments Stopping and report the problem to ABB so it's addressed for others Betterment and that of our Communities.

I did receive an email from Airbnb asking for me to validate my account and. Upload ID, which I have. So not quite sure what the issue is

I did not have any payments returned to guests or negative reviews.  What was finally determined was that our account was essentially set to reject any previous payout method.  No idea why.  My options were to close down my paypal account and open a new one, or close out my bank account and open a new one.  I elected to close down my paypal, then signed up again.  Once I input the new paypal account the problem was resolved.  Something was hung up on the Airbnb payout side that they couldn't explain, all they said was those two accounts that we initially used, were set to reject.  It took 4 months to get this answer.  I have had no issues since.

We're going through this now. Since July 15th we haven't been paid out, over $280,000 - it's crazy! Word for word the exact same issue these hosts here are having...

RobandJen0
Level 2
British Columbia, Canada

Any update with you?  we are almost at $200,000.00 now! 

@Ocean81 

That has to be a world record.........?

Hope bye not you have been paid?

How long did it take you to get paid and what did you have to do?