Missing payouts and no support

Missing payouts and no support

AirBnB have not paid us for the past 5-6 bookings and every time I contact their support they tell me it is with another department and ask me to wait. I wait and nothing happens. They haven’t provided any meaningful info since 1st June (5 weeks ago) when they said everything was OK. 

As it stands I have not received the income and have no way to escalate this or get through their support. 

I feel robbed and have absolutely no way to get a response from the company. 

Do I really need to contact all the previous (and current) guests to tell them AirBnB have not paid for their stay? 

17 Replies 17
Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Ian35187 I've let the team know that you are still waiting for more help!

Thanks, 

Emilie

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hi Ian, I'm assuming you have resolved your issue with non-payment from Airbnb. I'm looking for tips on what to do now that I have reached 8 weeks over 5 properties and 18 pay-outs still pending. I contacted my client's solicitor and his advice is to go to the media - of course they love these stories but Airbnb has been great for the past 2 years.  I am therefore reluctant to take this step but I'm frustrated that I can't get to speak to anyone who can resolve the matter.  They really do need a next level after Airbnb Support for serious issues.  I call and email every couple of days with no result. Any suggestions gratefully received - maybe not Richard531 - by the way I'm in Australia - so the Russian argument is improbable. 

Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Hi @Janet1285 

I'm so sorry to hear about this.

I have passed over the details you've provided, to see if we can get you some help with this.

If there's any updates I can pass on, I'll be in touch.

Jenny

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines