No payment

Maria-Si-Ion0
Level 2
Chișinău, Moldova

No payment

Hello,I am Maria

Recently, we had a guest in our apartament.Guest had  already left, but airbnb didn't send our money yet. Can somebody help us please.

We made a payoneer card,but it still pending approval since 25.06.2021.How many days it will Take?

5 Replies 5
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Maria-Si-Ion0 

This is the community, not Airbnb itself. We can not solve your payout-issue. If the payout method is not fuctioning, you need to contact Airbnb or Payoneer.

Payouts are listed in your Transaction History, also with their status They will not disappear, but can not be processed if there is no valid and verified Payout method available

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Maria-Si-Ion0 and welcome to the Community Centre!

As @Emiel1 said, this is not Airbnb's Customer Support, the best thing to do with a query like yours would be to contact the team and opening a case.

I include a guide on how to do so; to view it, please click here.

It is worth mentioning, though, that if you just started your Hosting journey and this is your first booking, it can take up to a month for the payment to be processed.

Hope this helps

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Nick Where is this 'up to a month' mentioned in the help section of Airbnb. I know I read it when we started hosting but cannot now find it. Either I am not looking properly or it no longer applies or it does apply but is now an Airbnb secret!

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

hey  @Mike-And-Jane0 you're right on that, a quick scan and the RC article seems to be have updated. Let me go have a dig around and come back on that!

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Mike-And-Jane0 I double-checked with the team, and yes, it is still the case that the first payout can take up to a month, although mentioned on a different RC article, right here