Payments, refunds and more; Payouts; Missing payouts

Cj61
Level 10
Darwin, Australia

Payments, refunds and more; Payouts; Missing payouts

I had sent this request to Airbnb Support for help earlier and still not having a reply sent it again with the additional comments: "I have a long term guest arrived Wednesday 26th but the first-month payout has not been released as of Friday 28th [I know I won't receive it straight away]. I read "If your guest is staying for 28 or more nights, payouts for that reservation are released monthly." what does that mean? I thought the first month would've been released yesterday (Thursday the 27th). I desperately need the income to buy consumables for the guest's ongoing use and cannot afford them without my income from his stay. Please contact me asap to rectify this issue. Kind Regards, CJ."  Additional comments: I have now found it in the transactions list "upcoming payouts" BUT no expected day of release which was always supposed to be 24 hours after the guest's arrival... I need to know ASAP. Kind Regards, CJ." I still haven't had a response although I have had a survey sent to me to rate the person who assisted me. I have searched everywhere on my profile/site and cannot find a response from them anywhere and no emails have arrived to tell me I have had contact from Airbnb. Can anybody give me some insight into this, please?

0 Replies 0