What Hosts are saying

Good day Im in the process of applying for a bond, but most of SA banks do not recognize the income from Airbnb. Is there maybe a letter of a agreement that I could send to the bank regarding this? You help is much appreciated. Latest reply by Sybe
    Hi there can anyone help me in Canada who is a host. I keep getting a notice to give my tax info. I do not have an hst or gst #. It is my understanding that if I make under 30,000.00 $ I don't have to collect tax. Any info welcome. Latest reply by Sybe
    I have had fire safety training in the past at different work places and know there are many different kinds of fire extinguishers for different kinds of fire/environments. What is the kind you use? I don't know which one to buy. My let doesn't have any g... Latest reply by Emilie
    Hi all, glad to be here.So we US citizen with ABBs in Mexico would be double taxed?How that works?I know my friends in Mexico register with SAT, but are we supposed to pay taxes here in the states too?I haven't host since the pandemic broke out, so I have... Latest reply by Legado1