Payoneer declining payout method - India

Payoneer declining payout method - India

I had two bank accounts linked. One belonged to me and the other to my co-host, I was receiving payouts from airbnb for two months, then since last one month, the payout company Payoneer suspended my payout method and since then I have not received any payouts. 
I tried to add the bank accounts again, but I receive this email from Payoneer:

" Unfortunately, we were unable to approve your recent application for a Payoneer account and it has been declined.

If you have any questions, please contact us through our Support Center

Your Customer ID for this matter is: xxxxxxx "

* Payoneer is the only payout facility available in India, at least for my airbnb account, otherwise I would have happily added Paypal or some other method. 

So right now, I have no way to receive the payouts pending. Some considerable money is stuck. 

I tried contacting Payoneer, they finally sent me an email saying 
" We regularly review customer activity in order to keep our payment platform safe for everyone. In a recent review of your account, we noticed that some of your activity has gone against our Terms and Conditions.

... As a regulated financial services business, we are required to stop offering our services in these circumstances, therefore you cannot use our services anymore. 

We advise that you do not send any additional payments to your account, as they will be declined"

Has anyone any idea what to do about this? 

4 Replies 4
Fred13
Level 10
Placencia, Belize

@Atri10294 If Payoneer doesn't accept a payment from Airbnb, for whatever reason then it will show again in your Upcoming Transaction (under Airbnb's Transaction History), and good to note what ~default~ payment method they are now showing after funds got returned from Payoneer.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hey @Atri10294 ,

Have you also tried reaching out to Airbnb Customer Support if they can suggest a solution for this?

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

I have reached out several times. They send me back and forth between Payoneer and Airbnb without either of them offering a resolution. 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hey @Atri10294 ,

Just noticed your response, were you able to get through this?

Please use @ in case you respond, for me to get notified.

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines