Payout

Ellen723
Level 2
Van Reenen, South Africa

Payout

I received emails from Airbnb that money for hosting was paid out to PayPal. 

13 Aug payout ID for **reservation ** $51.96

15 Aug payout ID** for reservation ** $95.91

But there are no money in my PayPal account and also no activity. 

I tried numerous times to get help, spend many hours on the chat help. When they send me an email and I click on reply I get a Error 404 message!

I really need to get this resolved please!

**[Sensitive information removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]

5 Replies 5
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Ellen723 Try clearing your cache and the error 404 message might get fixed. Other than that good luck!

Deb125
Level 10
Lahaina, HI

this is happening to me now, guest checked in, 3 days ago, I received an email saying payout sent, it wasn't - now for last 2 days I have called  airbnb who's giving me the run around saying oh wait another day, everything looks fine, you know it takes a week, well it doesn't ! THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE.. the guest will be checked out tomorrow,  and I haven't been paid. what the heck is going on??  I'm livid

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Deb125 I'm sorry to hear you're waiting for your payout for a few days now! There's some information here on when you can expect it based on your payout method, which might be useful:

As soon as Airbnb releases your payout, it’s sent for processing before it arrives with your payment provider. This means some additional time is usually needed for the money to finally settle in your account.

• Alipay: Instant once Airbnb releases the payout (available for mainland China Hosts only)
  • PayPal: Within 1 business day
  • Western Union: 1 business day, depending on country
  • Payoneer Prepaid Debit Card: 1–3 hours
  • International bank transfer3–7 business days
  • Bank transfer/ACH/direct deposit: Up to 7 business days

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

ALOHA,  I know how it all works,  I've just never in 7 years, seen a delay like this, they finally did a payout, today, which is the day the guest checked out, If I hadn't called a dozen times, I am not sure it would have happened, (?) and I still don't know what happened, Is your response a canned response? All the people answering the phone had the same response, like they were reading something, and didn't look into it.. I don't know, just frustrating.

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Deb125 I'm glad you've received your payout in the end, that's great news !

I do apologise if my answer didn't come across as genuine. I am not part of Customer Support so I do not have access to your account, but still wanted to share the information I did have at hand in case it was any help at all. 🙂

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines