Pending payouts ISSUES

Miguel1938
Level 1
Exeter, United Kingdom

Pending payouts ISSUES

Can anyone help? I’ve tried to contact Airbnb help line for the past month. I’ve spoken to about 5 different agents who just keep telling me they’re escalating my issue to another team that deals with payouts but never get back to me with a solution. Airbnb have held my last 10 payouts from the beginning of December which is about £1000. They paid my first one but have the next 10 pending. I’ve done everything they’ve told me from deleting bank details then readding them to verifying my account again. I’ve lost so much money hosting these guests who some have even trashed my house (another issue ). I’ve also had to cancel my next 3 guests (another £1000 I am losing) simply because I can’t afford to keep hosting without receiving my money. This is honestly ridiculous that such a massive platform has such poor customer service  lines. Does anyone have any advice that can help me? Or even who I should contact that doesn’t involve their generic help centre who I am sorry but are so useless! 

4 Replies 4
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Miguel1938 Amazingly the moderators tell us that the number of people saying they are not being paid is at a normal level which is stunning given how many are posting here. 

I fear patience is the only advice I can give although hopefully one of @Sybe @Quincy @Stephanie will nudge Airbnb for you.

Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

@Mike-And-Jane0 thanks for the tag! I understand it seems like there are a lot more of these kind of issues than before, though this may in part be because the redesign of the CC routes all these issues to one specific board.

@Miguel1938 I'll be more than happy to nudge this for you. 🙂 I'll send it over to the team now, they'll be in touch with you and if I get an update in the meantime I'll let you know.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Really appreciate the advice Mike and Jane . @Sybe  would you have anyone I could contact? 

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

I know Airbnb does hold back payments for new hosts for the first month but I hope you get your payments sorted out soon. @Miguel1938 

While you are having a break from hosting, maybe go over to your properties and try and address some of the issues most of your guests raise concerns over such as the lack of heating, uncomfortable sofas and cleanliness issues.  

Airbnb considers ratings under 4.6 of concern and it can lead to them suspending your listing.