What Hosts are saying

Hello, The City of Los Angeles granted us with a new permit registration number. We unfortunately have ran into issues with having to update our account with the updated permit registration number. After progressing to regulations and policies --> regulat...
    Good Evening! I'm thinking about hosting in my basement studio. It is 8 minutes from BWI with free on-street parking, separate entrance, keyless entry, small fenced area with patch of grass for dogs, and separate 3/4 bath with shower. When I'm done furnis... Latest reply by Helen3
    A guest who is due to stay in August has contacted me asking why his credit card statement shows a full payment to Airbnb on 8th May but is also showing an additional pending charge of the same amount. Can anyone clarify what this is about please? Many ... Latest reply by Kate1899
    Hello, I am Paula, and I have been working with Airbnb for more than 5 years, to date I have been waiting for the payment of more than 50 reservations for more than a month, they have not paid me more than 20 thousand dollars and this happened to me last ... Latest reply by Nick