Alabama Gulf Coast

Answered!

Alabama Gulf Coast

I currently have a unit in Florida and am thinking abut buying a unit along the Alabama Gulf Coast.  Other than spending a night in Gulf Shores about 25-30 years ago, I know nothing abut the area.  I am interested in learning about the vacation rental environment in 2022 and YTD 2023, availability and reliability of cleaners, availability and reliability of handymen, and rental rates in general. 

Any other insights as to what areas of the coast are good and what areas should be avoided would also be greatly appreciated.  I would love to hear from both condo owners and stand alone hose owners to get their thoughts and opinions.

Top Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Don4826 ,

Welcome to the Community Center!

Did you manage to research further information on this topic?

Usually, I have seen our Hosts suggest members refer to AirDNA for such kind of analysis. Let us know if you refer it through an internet search. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Top Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Don4826 ,

Welcome to the Community Center!

Did you manage to research further information on this topic?

Usually, I have seen our Hosts suggest members refer to AirDNA for such kind of analysis. Let us know if you refer it through an internet search. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Amanda2549
Level 1
Gulf Shores, AL

Good evening Don, I just came across your post. I've lived in Gulf shores almost 15 years. I've cleaned condos here for the last 13. I have a licensed/insured  cleaning business. I would be happy to answer any questions that you may have. ** 

**[E-mail address & phone number hidden - Community Center Guidelines]