Potential scam??

Answered!

Potential scam??

I have someone who has requested my airbnb for 2 nights this week starting at 8a.m. in the morning. I recieved the request at midnight. This person is claiming to be pregnant and wanting the airbnb to rest before her dr. appointment for her high risk pregnancy. I have red flags going off in my head such as , the person has been reviewed by other hosts and is showing a "from " location that is only 45 minutes away from the airbnb so why the 2 day "rest" . And my other issue is that my check in window starts in the late afternoon and the time listed for this reservation request is 8-10am. Shouldn't the afternoon check in time that i have listed make this 8am request impossible? 

Thank you for any help you can suggest. 

1 Best Answer
Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Vernon42 guests can request anything - Sometimes it makes sense to allow early check in etc so this option is quite useful. That said this sounds like one to reject!

View Best Answer in original post

1 Reply 1
Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Vernon42 guests can request anything - Sometimes it makes sense to allow early check in etc so this option is quite useful. That said this sounds like one to reject!