Resolution Center Claims Process Broken - CS Spam Forwarding Me

Mỹ-Ái0
Level 2
Marietta, GA

Resolution Center Claims Process Broken - CS Spam Forwarding Me

Trying to reach a resolution on the lower red square from October 9-12th. You would think 90 days after escalating to Airbnb would be enough time to wrap up a late checkout payment. Also the upper orange square. However for some reason they decide to give these claims from same reservation the same alpha numeric identifier, so customer service keeps reach out out on the sister claims that I've already received payout, and they keep forwarding me to Aircover, which does not handle extra services claims.

It doesn't help that the resolution center is a mess of claims that I wish could be closed out to simplify things, and each claim should be given its own identifier. Look at the copy paste responses of "I'm going to forward your case"... its pure insanity. I get a few of those a day on the host and guest side of my inbox. I also get emails and phone calls every day from people that "need to forward my case". It is a simple reimbursement request.

**[Images removed - Community Center Guidelines]

1 Reply 1
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Mỹ-Ái0 ! Hope you're doing well!

Since you posted a while ago, I just wanted to check-in if you'd heard back from the Support team? Do keep us updated if otherwise! 🌻

I sincerely hope that this issue has been successfully resolved for you.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines