What is your Booking Rate? (Poll)

What is your Booking Rate? (Poll)

Hello! We are relatively new to AirBnB, and we don't know what a normal Booking Rate is.

We can only see our own, so if you are willing to share your Booking Rate, maybe we can all gain some insight!

We are in San Francisco, and ours has varied from 0.6% to 1.1% over the last few weeks.

76 Replies 76
Shanaira0
Level 1
Chicago, IL

Yes, i am currently trying to gage my booking average, pricing to have a profit margin of 8%, and reviewing what the low season rates would be. I do want to note i had 290 view in the matter of 30 days and my rate is 1.3%. I am sure the rate is considered low because it is booked already and people are trying to determine my availablity. I have been booked or blocked off days that arent available. So make sure you factor that in. 

Reese32
Level 1
Portland, OR

I just started this summer, June 2023. It has been booked, mostly. My ratio is 2% here in Portland, OR in a popular tourist area. I am curious how the winter months will be. This is also driven by price per night compared to other listings in the area. If you are trying to fill up, then monitor the price daily. Thank you for sharing your numbers!