What Hosts are saying

I've never come across a company that deals with complaints so badly, they just fob you off and then close the message thread. If you call them they tell you you have to send a message on the website, send you some gibberish reply that doesn't answer any ... Latest reply by Violeta-Carmen0
    Aloha, I am moving my little family to Honolulu and am interested in using my 6 years cleaning/real estate assistant experience to start a co-hosting situation. I wanted to give a shout. I read that the forum does not allow advertising. Where or how do h... Latest reply by Rebecca
    hiWe don't yet have lstings on Airbnb. But want to start. Our business is Marketing Services for owners. We take photos, we write descriptions, create listings and manage enquiries. My question: Can i create a listing BUT have the rental money going direc... Latest reply by Helen3

LLC

Hi I’m planning to start hosting an Airbnb and I want to apply for an LLC license for short term rental in Toronto Ontario Canada but I can’t find the right link for it. Latest reply by Sophia
    Oh dear what a mess. We liked the look of Cottages.com (UK big provider of holiday cottages) and, when our Airbnb bookings dropped off the cliff thought we would give them a go. We thought we could run on Airbnb as well but it then turned out that Cottage... Latest reply by Angela907
    Hi everyone! I am in search for some answers, I'd appreciate all the help I can get...I am looking for platforms in order to contact existing Airbnb Hosts to offer them Cohost services, are there any out there?Also is it allowed to offer Cohost services t... Latest reply by Helen3
    Can anyone recommend a Mentor that can help with a Business Plan to purchase a French Chateau to use as combo Airbnb & for Wedding venues??? ** **[E-mail address removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines] Latest reply by Luis5385
    Hello,I am needing to rent my home out for 6 months, but am not having much luck finding a short term tenant. I was just wondering if there was a need on Airbnb for an unfurnished home with a 3-6 month term? Or am I better off buying some beds and furni... Latest reply by Leslie972